I am a fourth-year Ph.D student at Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), supervised by Prof. James T. Kwok starting from Sep 2018. Before my Ph.D journey, I obtained my Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering from Tsinghua University.
My current research interest is Automated Machine Learning (AutoML).
- AutoBERT-Zero: Evolving BERT Backbone from Scratch
Jiahui Gao, Hang Xu, Han Shi, Xiaozhe Ren, Philip L.H. Yu, Xiaodan Liang, Xin Jiang, Zhenguo Li.
- SparseBERT: Rethinking the Importance Analysis in Self-attention [code]
Han Shi, Jiahui Gao, Xiaozhe Ren, Hang Xu, Xiaodan Liang, Zhenguo Li, James T. Kwok.
International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2021.
- Bridging the Gap between Sample-based and One-shot Neural Architecture Search with BONAS [code]
Han Shi, Renjie Pi, Hang Xu, Zhenguo Li, James T. Kwok, Tong Zhang.
Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2020.
- Effective Decoding in Graph Auto-Encoder Using Triadic Closure
Han Shi, Haozheng Fan, James T. Kwok.
AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2020.
- Socially aware secrecy-ensured resource allocation in D2D underlay communication: An overlapping coalitional game scheme
Manzoor Ahmed, Han Shi, Xinlei Chen, Yong Li, Muhammad Waqas, Depeng Jin.
IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 2018.
- The application of manhattan tangent distance in outdoor fingerprint localization
Zhihe Li, Xiaofeng Zhong, Jie Wei, Han Shi.
IEEE Global Communications Conference, 2018.
- Coalition formation games based sub-channel allocation for device-to-device underlay mmWave small cells
Yong Niu, Han Shi, Yong Li, Ruisi He, Zhangdui Zhong.
URSI Atlantic Radio Science Meeting, 2018.
- Huawei PhD Fellowship
- Postgraduate Studentship, HKUST
- COMP4211: Machine Learning (Fall 2019)
- COMP4641: Social Information Networks Analysis and Engineering (Spring 2019)
- MSBD5008: Introduction to Social Computing (Spring 2019)