I am currently a researcher at Huawei Noah's Ark Lab (Hong Kong). I obtained my Ph.D. degree from Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), supervised by Prof. James T. Kwok. Before my Ph.D. journey, I obtained my Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering from Tsinghua University.
My current research interests are Generative Models, Neural Architecture Design and Automated Machine Learning (AutoML). Always looking for self-motivated research interns, please feel free to drop me an email if interested.
- Continual Object Detection via Prototypical Task Correlation Guided Gating Mechanism
B. Yang, X. Deng, Han Shi, C. Li, G. Zhang, H. Xu, S. Zhao, L. Lin, X. Liang.
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2022.
- Revisiting Over-smoothing in BERT from the Perspective of Graph
Han Shi, J. Gao, H. Xu, X. Liang, Z. Li, L. Kong, S. Lee, J.T. Kwok.
International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), Spotlight (5.19%), 2022.
- AutoBERT-Zero: Evolving BERT Backbone from Scratch
J. Gao, H. Xu, Han Shi, X. Ren, P. Yu, X. Liang, X. Jiang, Z. Li.
AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2022.
- SparseBERT: Rethinking the Importance Analysis in Self-attention
Han Shi, J. Gao, X. Ren, H. Xu, X. Liang, Z. Li, J.T. Kwok.
International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2021.
- Bridging the Gap between Sample-based and One-shot Neural Architecture Search with BONAS
Han Shi, R. Pi, H. Xu, Z. Li, J.T. Kwok, T. Zhang.
Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2020.
- Effective Decoding in Graph Auto-Encoder Using Triadic Closure
Han Shi, H. Fan, J.T. Kwok.
AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2020.
- Socially aware secrecy-ensured resource allocation in D2D underlay communication: An overlapping coalitional game scheme
M. Ahmed, Han Shi, X. Chen, Y. Li, M. Waqas, D. Jin.
IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 2018.
- The application of manhattan tangent distance in outdoor fingerprint localization
Z. Li, X. Zhong, J. Wei, Han Shi.
IEEE Global Communications Conference, 2018.
- Coalition formation games based sub-channel allocation for device-to-device underlay mmWave small cells
Y. Niu, Han Shi, Y. Li, R. He, Z. Zhong.
URSI Atlantic Radio Science Meeting, 2018.
- HKUST RedBird Academic Excellence Award for Continuing PhD Students, 2021/2022
- Huawei PhD Fellowship, 2018-2022
- Postgraduate Studentship, HKUST, 2018-2022
- COMP4211: Machine Learning (Fall 2019)
- COMP4641: Social Information Networks Analysis and Engineering (Spring 2019)
- MSBD5008: Introduction to Social Computing (Spring 2019)